FUJI Racing Billet AN Fitting Rocker Cover Breathers – Subaru
INCREASE YOUR OPTIONS
Fuji Racing billet rocker cover breather plates provide perfect flexibility when adapting your breather system for use with an oil catch tank kit.
The EJ20 engine features three main breather vents for the engine. One central breather (exits from the engine block) and two smaller breather ports which are located on the top of each rocker cover casting.
Their new breather plates allow the use of AN6 and AN8 fittings to be installed, which in turn offers multiple options on braided and rubber oil lines (normally not possible).
ADAPT TO SUIT
Produced from AL6061 Aircraft grade aluminium, each breather plate features a female AN8 port (3/4UNFx16).
Supplied as standard in the kit are two male/male (AN8 to AN8) adapters OR the option to have AN8 reducing to AN6 if preferred.
The adapters then allow installation of a range of hose and fittings such as:
- 200 Series fittings & braided line.
- 210 Series fittings & braided line (black fibre outer).
- Supalite swaged fittings and lightweight Line.
- Push on fittings with rubber oil line.
Suitable for the following models:
- Subaru Impreza Turbo 1992 – 1998
- Subaru Legacy Quad Cam Turbo 1990 – 1994
- Subaru Legacy Twin Turbo 1993 – 1998
- Subaru Forester STB 1996 – 1998
WHAT’S IN THE KIT
- 2 x T6061 Billet rocker cover breather caps
- 2 x AN8 male/male adapters
- 2 x Viton O-rings