FUJI Racing Equal Length Single Scroll Exhaust Manifold Headers – Subaru
MANUFACTURED LIKE NO OTHER
Each of the Fuji Racing Exhaust Manufactured to perfection. Each exhaust manifold is welded by a computer assisted machine to give 100% weld accuracy.
Manufactured from SUS304 stainless steel. Tubing is 1.5 to 2mm thick and 10-12mm thick exhaust flanges depending on the application.
Due to the SUS304 construction, the exhaust manifolds are also significantly lighter than the OEM counterpart.
Exhaust collectors are manufactured using the ‘lost wax’ casting process this means each collector is as smooth as possible to increase exhaust gas flow.
Slip jointed to allow for expansion when hot to reduce the risk of stress cracking.
FREX101 – Equal Length Single Scroll Exhaust Headers
- Manufactured from SUS304 Stainless Steel
- 12mm Thick Flanges
- 38mm Primary tubing inner diameter40mm secondary to up pipe tubing inner diameter
- 56mm inner diameter up pipe with 45mm inner venturi to help the turbo spool
- Equal length exhaust primary tubing to also help the turbo spool but reduce the boxer ‘rumble’ sound
- Tubing is 2mm thick
- 3 Bolt Lower Up-pipe flange to increase the flange clamping force
- Lightweight design 8.95KG. OEM weighs 14KG
PLEASE NOTE: WILL NEED SUMP CHANGING IF FITTING TO A PRE 2005 SINGLE SCROLL CAR
Suitable for the following models:
- Subaru Single Scroll Turbo Models
WHAT’S IN THE KIT
- 1 x Exhaust Manifold
- 1 x Turbo Up Pipe
- Fitting Kit (Optional)