As part of the expanding BMW product range, AIRTEC Motorsport is proud to launch their induction kit for the N55 engine fitted in the BMW M135i, M235i, 335i, 435i & M2 non-Competition for fast road or track use.
Developed in-house at AIRTEC HQ in the UK, they’ve created a comprehensive solution to improving the car’s original air intake system to allow more flow, whilst improving response, sound and aesthetics within the engine bay.
Featuring a large cotton air filter, a laser cut heat shield, enlarged pipework and all fixtures and fittings, the AIRTEC Motorsport induction kit is a direct fit that replaces the restrictive OEM air box and intake set up.
To ensure the new air filter doesn’t suffer with heat soak issues from the confines of the engine bay, the heat shield protects the air filter and provides a shroud to ensure it channels fresh air from the front intake.
The result is increased power, improved throttle response, heightened induction noise and a more pleasing look to the engine bay.
The kit is a direct replacement that requires no additional drilling or cutting to fit, and comes complete with all the correct fixtures and fittings needed
Will fit the following models:
1-Series – F20/F21 M135i(x) N55 – (2011-2015)
2-Series – F22/F23 M235i(x) N55 – (2014-2016)
3-Series – F30/F31/F34 335i(x) N55 – (2011-2015)
4-Series – F32/F33/F36 435i(x) N55 – (2013-2016)
M Series – F87 M2 (non-Competition only) – (2016-2017)
- Comprehensive kit is a direct replacement for original air box and intake
- Large air filter for improved flow and increased performance
- Larger pipework to reduce restriction and improve flow
- Improved soundtrack and under bonnet appearance
- Laser cut shield protects from heat soak and directs cold air to the filter
- Long lasting, high quality black powder coat finish
- Direct fit and comes with all bolts, brackets and fixings