FUJI Racing Top Feed Conversion Fuel Rails – Subaru
SUPPLY & DEMAND
Fuji Racing Top Feed Fuel Rail conversion kits are designed for early Impreza turbos from 1992-2000 fitted from the factory with side feed injectors (known commonly as GC8 GF8, Versions 1-6).
The conversion kit allows installation of the later style top feed injectors which can be found on WRX / STI model Impreza’s from 2001+.
When tuning your Subaru to obtain increased BHP, side feed injectors are limited as to the volume of fuel they can supply to support the increased power. Switching to a top feed injector offers more options where injector sizes and manufacturers are concerned, therefore enabling greater fuelling options (and typically at a lesser cost than performance side feed injectors).
INCREASED FUEL FLOW
It’s not just the ability to utilise a top feed injector that makes these replacement fuel rails so attractive.
The performance fuel rails also feature an increased barrel size, offering the injectors access to an increased fuel volume. In addition, a larger bore fuel line can be installed further increasing the capacity of fuel between the fuel pump and the engine.
In addition, Fuji can also supply a parallel fuel line kit to match, ensuring your injectors are all fed equally via braided lines and aluminium hose fittings, all suited to run perfectly with Fuji’s performance regulator.
Suitable for the following models:
- Subaru Impreza Turbo with individual coil packs 1992 – 1996
- Subaru Impreza Turbo with centre inlet coil pack 1996 – 1998
- Subaru Impreza Turbo with offset inlet coil pack 1998 – 2000
WHAT’S IN THE KIT
- 2 x 6061 Extruded / Machined Fuel Rail Bodies
- 4 x AN6 Male Male Adapters
- 4 x Viton O-rings
- 2 x Handed Fuel Rail to Manifold Mounting Brackets
- 4 x Counter Sunk Screws for Fuel Rail Bodies and Mounting Brackets
- 4 x Top Feed Injector to Inlet Manifold Adapters